Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time to ride

For my 30th birthday I received lots of great things. One of the gifts was a beach cruiser. This evening I am going riding with  Erin (she bought one also) . Last summer we started riding in September, way late for the season. We are determined to ride as much as we can, with gas being ridiculously expensive bicycles seem like the perfect mode of transportation. My coworker and I are also going to strat riding to work every MWF, we are fortunate enough to live near each other, I'll keep you posted on how it goes, the only thing that will stop us his the heat, I will not be riding in 103 degree weather! My cruiser came with a cup holder and a basket but I am also thinking I may need one of these for my other bike...

( via A CUP OF JO )

Here is a picture of my cruiser
Isn't she beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment