Monday, May 2, 2011

Well HELLO!

Hello!
I have been and on again of again blogger, more off than on. I have never really found exactly what I want to blog about. I've gone back and forth between my relationships, food, crafts, my house and the list goes on and on. In past few months I have become quite the blogaholic and during my blog buzz/blog intoxication, I realized I can blog about all of it, all together on one blog...genius, lol. Some blogs have so much pizazz I get intimidated but I figure I can learn. So here you will find all of it my random thoughts, daily adventures, the food I eat, pretty much just me.

So a little about me:
I'm a wife which is the best thing I have ever done, I adore my husband, we have no children...yet. I work in a doctor's office, I absolutely love my job and my co-workers. I have one brother who is one my most favorite people ever. I love my friends and family. I'm a happy girl, who truly enjoys my life. I love to sleep in on Saturdays, surf the net, snorkel, and visit new places. Yesterday I turned 30, I thought it was going to be pretty much the most horrific thing to happen to me but it wasn't, it's actually quite lovely being 30. You'll learn more about me as we go along, and hopefully I will learn more about me as we go along.

One last thing before I go, I had or have a slight obsession with the royal wedding. My husband who is a bit of a night owl woke up me up at 2am (per my request), had the royal wedding channel on, he also had a nicely wrapped gift box with him. He told me it was a early birthday present and I needed to open it..it was PEARLS a beautiful long strand of pearls. Now I am half awake with pearls in hand and the royal wedding in front of me, texting with one of my friends commenting on how cute prince Harry looks and how stunning Kate looks. I have two favorite parts from the wedding first the quote "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."-   St Catherine of Siena, this quote makes me want to do wonderful things with my life and my second favorite moment: her smirk when he said "for richer or poorer." Darling, we will never be poor.

Her with her prince,

and me with mine,
XOXO, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment