Thursday, June 2, 2011

CSD Day 2

Day 2:
I found out from my aunt that the cabbage soup diet is very similair to the sacred heart diet, the guidelines are the same but the soup recipe is just a little different. I almost blew the whole day when I saw Joe eating a cheeto, it looked so delicious. I stayed strong and ate more soup. I woke up this morning a whole hour before my alarm, which was strange and when I got to work I weighed myself and I weigh 2 lbs less than yesterday!

Today is soup and veggie day, I ate so much fruit yesterday my stomach hurt looking forward to some spinach and the baked potatoe with butter for dinner.

Cravings so far have been a roast beef sando from Beach Hut Deli, a piece of ham, hummus and a cheeto.

Here's the soup I added spinach to it today since it veggie day.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment